Inter Personal Communication Officer, Karachi
Apply to NCMNH’s job vacancy announcement through web-based online application process.
Fill out all fields in “How To Apply” section under “Careers”. Download and attach completed Employment Application Form along with CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Inter Personal Communication Officer, Karachi:
Essential Job Functions:
- Collect and enter project data on a daily basis from intervention sites to determine the number of PPIUCD insertions.
- Counsel clients and their family members and motivate them to accept PPIUCD as an immediate FP method.
- Maintain track of new and follow up clients.
- Maintain and submit registration record at the end of each month.
- Close coordination with monitoring team, focal person, and team members to achieve grant deliverables.
- Work in close collaboration with the Skilled Birth Attendants (SBAs) and other departmental staff at intervention sites to ensure timely registration of each client attending the antenatal/ postnatal clinic, labor room, operation theatre, recovery room and postnatal ward.
- Maintain stock of supplies, prepare and submit consumption report on a weekly basis to the office.
- Work on a shift basis at an assigned hospital to provide 24/7 service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification- Midwife/LHV/Student Midwife will be preferable
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to relate to clients, SBAs, support staff and peers
- Personal qualities including integrity and team work
This position will remain open till the hiring of suitable candidate